Tuesday 9 April 2019

Air France - "fantastic airline to fly"

"fantastic airline to fly"

 (Germany) 


Basel to Seoul via Paris. This is a fantastic airline to fly, the service is great, flight entertainment is decent and so on. I am dissatisfied that Air France sells a ticket to Korea with 40 minutes layover in CDG and the fact that my baggage had to come on the next flight do to this tight transfer ticket that they sold to me. Anyhow the seats was better than any other airline I flew in the past. Plenty of snacks and drink buffet at the rear of the plane for Economy. They provide a free internet access for messaging only but it is really just so slow for it to do Internet browsing and sending emails. You can do those, it will just take a much longer time than buying there internet service for a not so cheap prices. Meal was decent, I mean what can you expect from a Economy plane food from any airline. Well, it was a much more pleasant experience than with Lufthansa. And looking for my trip with KLM in this coming week back to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment